Quitting your diet doesn’t make you a quitter!
I see you. You’re the healthy one in your circle of friends. You have macros memorized and can eyeball the perfect green smoothie. Your diet is on point…except when it isn’t.
You’ve spent a LOT of time learning how to feed yourself and your family for optimal health. So why are there sooo many days when it seems like nothing actually works for you so you may as well just head to the couch with a bag of Fritos?
- You’ve read plenty of diet books, meal plans, and healthy living blogs, but you’re still confused about what to eat because you don’t know which “expert” to trust
- You’ve dieted for years and have tried all of the popular diet plans, but you feel like a failure because you’re not able to keep the weight off long-term
- You’re starting to doubt your willpower because you’re tired of skipping social events and having to meticulously plan every meal
- Your friends think your diet is perfect because they’re not around when you’re eating cookies right out of the box after a stressful day at work
- Intellectually, you know that diets don’t work, but you don’t want to give up on your health and weight-loss goals because then you’ll be even less comfortable in your body
You can’t shake the fact that something’s wrong with you for failing at so many different diets. You just want to find some balance in your life and stop feeling so much shame about food and your body.
You know that you’re a grown-ass woman who is capable of feeding herself.
You know that trying to stick to the Perfect Diet hasn’t made you feel any better about your body.
So you’re starting to realize that maybe, just maybe, you’re not failing at dieting…but your diets are failing you!
I know these things because I’ve been there. For years it looked like I was living the #fitspo lifestyle. I drank green smoothies, worked out twice a day, and logged every calorie (even black coffee!). But on the inside I was falling apart. I was hungry, exhausted, and confused. I’d chug a chalky protein shake only to reach for a bag of chocolate chips and start eating them by the handful. My friends thought I had it all together, but I knew the truth – I was a failure.
I know that you feel like you’re stuck dieting FOREVER. And when you feel like just throwing in the towel, you imagine that you’ll spend the rest of your days slowly gaining weight on a diet of pizza, brownies, and pitchers of margaritas.
I thought I’d always have to count calories, cycle between different 21-day Fixes, or be doomed to a life of food guilt and body shame. But then I discovered a new way to eat what I want without giving up on my health. And, more importantly, I discovered the mindset shifts that are absolutely necessary to actually feel better in my body.
That’s why I created a coaching program specifically to help other women who are ready to stop obsessing about food so that they can move on with their lives [yes, there are things you can do that are more important than totally kicking ass at Whole30].
Here’s how your new diet-free life can look:
- You’re confident about your food choices (without having to follow a diet plan) because you trust yourself to give your body what it needs
- Your weight no longer swings from high to low (and back) because your body settles in on its natural setpoint instead
- You can enjoy office birthday parties, date nights, and champagne brunches because you have full permission to eat what you want without any feelings of guilt
- You no longer feel addicted to sugar or battle strong food cravings because food doesn’t control your life anymore
- You feel healthier than you have in years because not only do you get to eat food that tastes DELICIOUS, but you also experience less stress and anxiety about food and your body
So how does less stress, more freedom, and better health sound? (Not to mention the 2 hours/day you’ll likely free up when you stop reading labels and entering food into MyFitnessPal). Want to know how to stop the ups and downs of dieting?
Get off the Diet Roller Coaster
A 5-week one-on-one coaching program that will help you gracefully exit the diet roller coaster so that you can FINALLY end the “Diet/Starve/Fail/Hate Yourself/Diet Again” cycle for good!
Stop feeling like what you eat defines your worth and let me show you a new way of thinking that allows for food freedom, self-compassion, and a truly balanced, healthy you.
Here’s what you’ll get when you sign up for Get Off the Diet Roller Coaster
- 4 private hour-long coaching calls where you’ll learn the necessary mental tools to quit dieting without giving up on your health
- A “Getting Started” Questionnaire so that we can dive right in on our first call together
- Weekly worksheets where you can track your journey
- Email support between calls so you never feel alone
- 1 Independent Action week where you can practice living the no-diet lifestyle and gain the confidence you need to succeed
Investment for 5 weeks of private coaching: $297
Just click the Buy Now button and you’ll be taken to the payment page! After you enter your payment information, you’ll receive an email from me with the Getting Started Questionnaire. You’ll also receive a link to my booking calendar so that you can schedule your first coaching call at a time that works for you.